The airlines offer flexible, friendly, and convenient travel experiences for passengers. You can get to 68 domestic destinations and 45 international destinations. The airline accepts your application for a name change on the ticket. If your name is misspelled on the ticket, then you need to read the JetBlue name change policy.
Overview Of JetBlue Name Change On Ticket
To manage your booking, you must get all the information about the JetBlue name change on ticket. The airline allows some changes, such as first name, middle name, and last name, as per your passport ID. Before flying, kindly check the below-listed points to make your travel easier.
- Changes must be made through the official website, airport, or phone call.
- You can’t transfer your ticket to another passenger.
- While making a name correction, you can’t change your date of birth or flight date.
- The airlines allow name changes as per your valid documents.
Can I correct my name on the ticket through the JetBlue booking app?
Yes, This airline provides a mobile app to book your flight and change your name as per the airline policy. For corrections, please check the below-mentioned points that will make your journey easy:
- First, you need to download the JetBlue Mobile app on your device.
- Log in with your user ID and password.
- Check your user dashboard and find the “Manage Booking” tab.
- Fill in all the information about your reservation, like your name and ticket details.
- Before submitting a correction application, make sure all the information is correct.
- In the last step, hit the submit button to reissue your ticket with a modified name.
JetBlue Name Change Fees Requirements
The fees for name changes on tickets depend on multiple things. As it depends on the destination fare that you have made.
- The airline charges as per your travel distance.
- You have to spend extra money if you do corrections on the same day.
What Methods are Available to Change a Ticket's Name?
We have mentioned three types for changing your name on a ticket as per the airlines’ rules, read them carefully:
- Visit the official website, and go through the name change policy.
- Connect with the customer care number and provide all documents that are required for name change.
- You can visit your nearest airport and follow the steps for name change on the ticket.
JetBlue Name Change by Contacting Customer Support
Most travelers are stuck with changing names. We provide complete information that you can read on this web page to change name on the ticket. Suppose you didn’t get a source to make a name change. Visit JetBlue’s official website. In case you don’t have extra time for correction work, you can contact Airlines Help Desk travel experts to change your name on tickets. Customer care number: +1-855-738-4315.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is JetBlue's name change / correction policy free?
No, Airlines charge fees on immediate basis as per your destination or travel distance
What steps must you follow to change the name on a ticket?
You can change your name on the tickets from JetBlue Airlines through a valid process, such as visiting the official website, booking app, or customer support.
How much money does JetBlue charge for travelers changing names?
The exact price depends on the travel distance. But this airline is the lowest priced airline in the USA, offering to spend less and travel more worldwide.
What time does JetBlue take to change passengers' names on the tickets?
Mostly, it takes 24 hours after submitting the name change request to the official website. Kindly review your ticket's name within 48 hours to schedule your flight time.