Hawaiian Airlines, headquartered in Honolulu, is the largest airline and flag carrier in the state of Hawaii as well as the tenth-largest commercial airline in the United States. This airline is praised for world-class hospitality services, flight experience, crew service, customer care assistance, budget-friendly airfares, and seat selection services. You must rely on Hawaiian Airlines seat selection features to improve your flight experience and be more luxurious. To know more, just read the details shared beneath.
Select Seats with Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection Policy
Hawaiian Airlines do not give specific seating options at the time of reservation. There are two simple options for selecting your Hawaiian Airlines seats: you can wait until you check in on the day of travel or choose your seat and pay for an advance seat assignment online or at the airport before your flight. Waiting to choose your seat until you check in at the airport is free of charge.
However, passengers will be assigned seats on a first-come, first-served basis. This airline recommends arriving at the airport at least two hours before your scheduled departure to ensure a more efficient check-in process. Passengers may also select seats and pay an additional fee via Hawaiian Airlines’ website. If selection and payment are completed 24 hours before the flight, the cost will be lower than on the day of travel. The lowest price applies to HawaiianMiles.
Important Guidelines for Hawaiian Airlines seat selection
This airline allows its guests to select their preferred seat before departure, either when they book their trip through the official website or the Hawaiian Airlines mobile app.
i) For Domestic flights:
- All the passengers will be asked to select their seats 24 hours before departure.
- Passengers who have booked premium seats (first class, Preferred Seats, Aloha Preferred Seats, and Preferred Plus Seats) can select at any time, including at the airport.
- Feel free to select your seat near the Aircraft lavatory if you are under 12 and travel with a responsible adult.
ii) For International flights:
- To ensure optimal comfort and privacy for all passengers, seat selection is initially restricted when booking a flight to or from Hawaii.
- 24 hours before your flight, all seat selection restrictions will automatically be lifted, and you can select your seat at that time.
- Passengers who have booked premium seats (Business class, Premium cabins, Elite 50 seats, and Elite 200 seats) can select seats anytime, including at the airport.
How To Change Hawaiian Airlines Reserved Seats?
Go through the step by step online process to change your Hawaiian Airlines plane seats with ease:
- Sign in to Hawaiian Airlines using your reservation number, first name, and last name.
- Select “My Trips” from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click “Manage My Booking” from the list of available options in the center of the page.
- Choose the flight(s) you need to change the seating arrangements for.
- Select “Change Seats” from the list of available actions for the selected flight.
- Choose whether you wish to assign a seat, exchange a seat, assign a seat for a second traveler, or change your seating preference.
- Pick the desired seat from the map of available seats.
- Check the changes and click “Continue” to confirm your selections.
- Review and confirm payment if required.
Other Methods Of Seat Selection: Hawaiian Airlines
There are vivid ways to get Hawaiian Airlines preferred seats, so for seat selection, you can go through the details listed below:
- Contact Hawaiian Airlines directly: Travelers can contact the airline directly by phone to speak with an airline representative who can change their seat reservations.
- Use the Hawaiian Airlines mobile app: The passengers can log in to the Hawaiian Airlines mobile app to modify their existing seat reservations.
- Use self-service kiosks at airports: Hawaiian Airlines provides self-service kiosks at select airports where customers can modify their seat reservations without the need to speak to a customer service representative.
What are the Various Seating Options Of Hawaiian Airlines flights?
Hawaiian Airlines offers all passengers onboard comfort and convenience with several seating options.
Economy Class: Economy Class seating is designed to provide a comfortable, enjoyable flight experience. Economy Class seating includes comfortable ergonomic seating with adjustable headrests and legroom space.
Premium Economy Class: Premium Economy Class seating offers even more comfort and convenience, with enhanced legroom, ergonomic seat design, and overhead bin space. Plus, receive additional amenities such as priority boarding, advanced movie selections, and more.
First Class: Enjoy a superior journey with exclusive seating designed to provide premium comfort. Offering extra-wide seating space, added legroom, and convenient storage for personal items, First Class seating ensures your journey is an unforgettable experience.
Extra Comfort: Enjoy additional spacious seating as you relax in the Extra Comfort section of the aircraft. Enjoy the added room while reclining in ergonomically designed seats and an extra spacious overhead bin.
Interisland “Ohana by Hawaiian” Class: Enjoy complimentary drinks, snacks, and newspapers as you fly in our “Ohana by Hawaiian” Class seating, designed for inter island routes.
Plus Points Of Using Hawaiian Airlines Seat Selection
This airline makes the seat change process easier than ever. You can have various perks by availing the seat change service:
- Flexible Ticket Change Policy: This airline provides a flexible flight change policy where passengers can change their flights up to 24 hours before scheduled departure time, free of charge.
- Seat Selection: Passengers can also select their preferred seat upon booking their ticket or at the kiosk when checking in.
- Early Arrival Check-In: Passengers may check in for their flights 24 hours before departure time with the online or mobile check-in feature.
- Priority Boarding: Elite Hawaiian Airlines members benefit from priority boarding, skipping long lines.
- Baggage Allowance: Passengers are allowed two pieces of checked-in baggage for free.
- Customer Service: Hawaiian Airlines seat selection policy provides excellent customer service and assistance in flight planning.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I Choose The Best Seats On Hawaiian Airlines?
Most Hawaiian Airlines flights offer the option to purchase a Preferred Seat. Preferred Seats are typically located near the front of the cabin and include additional legroom or other upgraded features. To purchase a Preferred Seat at the time of booking or at any time before travel, visit the Hawaiian Airlines website and choose the ‘Preferred Seat’ option when selecting your seats. On certain flights, you may also purchase an ‘Extra Comfort Plus’ seat, which offers additional recline, headrest, and legroom.
Can I Choose A Seat On The Day Of Hawaiian Airlines Flight Departure?
Yes, you can usually choose a seat when you check in on the day of departure. You may be able to purchase a preferred seat or a seat with extra legroom in advance of your flight.
Is It Possible To Pick Preferred Seat For Free On Hawaiian Airlines?
Yes, Basic Economy and Premium Economy tickets earn preferred seats for free when you check-in to your flight 24 hours before flight departure time.